ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWTOR UPDATES

Go down 
+3
Rilek
infallible
MikeIII
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

SWTOR UPDATES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

So I was looking the new update this friday. I have to say I was kind of disappointed ... I understand it was april 1st and april fools is kind of big deal, but the wookie thing I didnt really get... This close to release i would of hoped of something better....what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

SWTOR UPDATES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 am

Aghteryonn wrote:
good post azione. I didnt realize that you can be a cyborg in tor. im curious as to what that going to be like.
I still dont like that you cant be whatever species you want with whatever class you want.. I guess it will makes species in game a little more diverse but I still dont like being told I cant be or do what I want in a game

IM GONNA AGREE WITH AGHTERYONN ON THIS AND SAY NO MATTER WHAT QUEST I HAVE TO DO OR WHO I PLAY WITH I WILL STILL BE MANDALORIAN.....
Back to top Go down

SWTOR UPDATES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2