ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWTOR UPDATES

Go down 
+3
Rilek
infallible
MikeIII
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:52 pm

So I was looking the new update this friday. I have to say I was kind of disappointed ... I understand it was april 1st and april fools is kind of big deal, but the wookie thing I didnt really get... This close to release i would of hoped of something better....what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

Location / Yrs Gaming : Viva!

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 pm

pretty unjderwhelming thats for sure. I keep waiting for all the hard info to get released but at this rate it looks as if this game will not be out for quite some time yet. I know typically beta testing is done at least 3-6 months to work out the bugs. With the beta testing I expected more info to be released. Maybe they are holding off until after all the beta testing to finish any and all tweaking for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Rilek

Rilek

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

It's better than the one last year. Sarlaac Enforcer class? lol

They did just have the Jedi knight update. It'll be a while before another good one.

Plus E3 should have some news.
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:21 am

Biker scouts FTMFW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

Male Age : 41
Location / Yrs Gaming : Las Vegas, NV / 23 yrs

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:57 am

I thought the Wookie thing was kinda lame as well. I really didn't care for it. Mike, this is a great topic. Post all swtor updates here guys. Anything you want to share and discuss.
Back to top Go down
Bravoz

Bravoz

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

I agree. I can imagine that SWTOR is very close to its release so they might put things out to get peeps more involved. I know after a while when they give out crap I seem to get lest intrested in the game and dont bother checking out the web site...

so hopefully they keep me intrested.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:05 pm

YES! I do agree. I think the big thing that keeps me intrested in SWTOR prior to release is talking to all you guys... I am very glad to see we have good guild members. I am getting excited that its close to release and that we have quality members to battle with.
Back to top Go down
Azione

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 am

MikeIII wrote:
So I was looking the new update this friday. I have to say I was kind of disappointed ... I understand it was april 1st and april fools is kind of big deal, but the wookie thing I didnt really get... This close to release i would of hoped of something better....what do you guys think?

That last update kinda bummed me out; but after today's I got really excited. It seems they are starting to give out more info on our classes which is always good.
Back to top Go down
Rilek

Rilek

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 pm

So I'm reading through the new update... am I the only one that's pissed that almost EVERY class can be a healer? Great. That's great. Now what am I supposed to do? Other than that, it's pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Azione

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Rilek wrote:
So I'm reading through the new update... am I the only one that's pissed that almost EVERY class can be a healer? Great. That's great. Now what am I supposed to do? Other than that, it's pretty sweet.

Keeping me up and healing by killing the crap out of that Jedi force leaping me Razz
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Still nothing updated with the Inquisitor yet. The more and more I read of the Imperial agent the more and more I'm thinking of trying it out. The quote "using their stealth field generator to approach the enemy unseen before delivering heavy burst damage with their energy blade" and the description of "emerging from stealth to ambush and eliminate
enemies in close-range combat or using advanced medical technologies
to keep colleagues in the fight" make this sound like a PvP killing machine! The new Spy class if there ever was one.

Here is the link to the advanced classses thread
AC
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 am

I see what your saying about its going to suck if every class can be a medic or at least be capable of following the medic tree or whatever they called it....

but I am guessing your character will be only alloted a certain amount of points... so with those points your going to be able to add to several different trees... so for example with my character I am going to be a bounty hunter. so obviously ill spend points on being a bad ass bounty hunter and either i can add all my alloted points to weapons tech or share between the tech and medical, or just all medical as a BH...
so at least we will be able to have options and it sounds like for the most part it will be very diverse between others.

Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:28 am

I agree with Aghteryonn. You can still be a guild medic and heal others in battle. Just spend a major portion of your points there. If everyone does a mix of medic and their other options, the group won't be as strong. We can always get further in depth on what we are going to do as the game goes along. For example; Aghteryonn is going to stack a strong BH with weapon options and tech, while you stack medic and some fire power. This way he can tank and you can support him and still defend yourself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rilek

Rilek

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Ah. That makes sense. Thanks for pulling me out of my nerd rage guys. I was looking at this all wrong. Now I like what they are doing lol. It actually allows for more variety. Not all BH's are tanks, they can also heal. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm

hahaha no worries. I just hope what they plan pans out for us. I do think it will be kind of cool to have like a commando/medic or bounty hunter /medic.

reminds me of how the marines keep navy corpsman or the airforce pararesuce guys... still can be bad ass yet help out as a medic..
Back to top Go down
Bravoz

Bravoz

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm

i just hope bioware knows what there doing... you know how when you want something so bad for so long you have such high expectations??? i just hope its everything we have been waiting for and not a disapointment.
Back to top Go down
Bravoz

Bravoz

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:19 pm

I was reading what someone wrote in the forums the other day and they brought up a good point about why they should release the game already. he talked about how its an mmorpg and how it will always be changing and things needing to be fixed... and because it does look ready to go they should release it and fix issues as they go just like everyone does with mmorpgs.
and i am agreeing with that person...we have been waiting forever!! lol
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah, it seems like they want it to be perfect. Well, the game will never be perfect. There will always be bugs to fix or adding new content. I too, wish they would just release it already.
Back to top Go down
Rilek

Rilek

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:22 am

Well, and from what I understand, the way they've built the servers they won't need to take them down to change things. So updates can be made while we play.
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 am

Sweet, I didnt know that.
Back to top Go down
Azione

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:33 pm

In other news, here's an interesting read from DarthHater.com:

http://darthhater.com/2011/04/09/pc-gamer-reveals-playable-species-for-classes/
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:03 pm

good post azione. I didnt realize that you can be a cyborg in tor. im curious as to what that going to be like.
I still dont like that you cant be whatever species you want with whatever class you want.. I guess it will makes species in game a little more diverse but I still dont like being told I cant be or do what I want in a game
Back to top Go down
Azione

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Aghteryonn wrote:
good post azione. I didnt realize that you can be a cyborg in tor. im curious as to what that going to be like.
I still dont like that you cant be whatever species you want with whatever class you want.. I guess it will makes species in game a little more diverse but I still dont like being told I cant be or do what I want in a game

I completely agree; Just like in the Star Wars universe you should be allowed to make your own choices and decide who to back.
Back to top Go down
Azione

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Here's another update from DarthHater over PvP Warzones:

http://darthhater.com/2011/04/15/buffedde-reveals-new-warzone-the-voidstar/

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:22 am

Azione wrote:
Here's another update from DarthHater over PvP Warzones:

http://darthhater.com/2011/04/15/buffedde-reveals-new-warzone-the-voidstar/

Enjoy
Conquest zones huh? Well we just have to hope that there are enough quality Sith players to win those areas, otherwise its going to be a long haul. As for the species class limitation I think its a poor poor choice as well. Although in some circumstances I could understand it, I really don't see droids being Jedi or Sith warriors..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWTOR UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR UPDATES   SWTOR UPDATES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWTOR UPDATES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: GAME CENTER-
Jump to: