ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOME TO MOLON LABE

Go down 
+5
infallible
Azione
Kailis
Aghteryonn
Pulserator
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

Male Age : 41
Location / Yrs Gaming : Las Vegas, NV / 23 yrs

WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:33 am

Guys I'd like to welcome our newest member, Azione. I don't know you personally, but hopefully you will fit right in. We are all good peeps who just want to have fun. If you have any ideas, please voice your opinion. Also, if you could, tell us a little about yourself.

Since you don't know us yet either, I'll fill you in a little about myself. Name is Jake, I'm 28 and I live in Las Vegas. I've played only one MMO which was Star Wars Galaxies. I have some guild experience on there. I was in a guild for about 3 yrs. My class of choice so far on SWTOR will be Bounty Hunter and Trooper. I looked forward to having fun with the guild and getting to know everyone.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 am

Hey Guyyy!!!

Whats up Jake! I like your Picture, it makes you look like a nerd haha j/k. anywho My name is Casey and I am 27 years old and also live in Las Vegas. I have only expierence with SWG for MMORPG's. I try to be very helpful when in the game (or at least I was in SWG as a level 90 Bounty Hunter) so if anyone ever needs anything I am usaully good for an extra hand at any time. I tend to be quite at times when in game sometimes only because I just don't have to much to say...

I look forward to playing with everyone when ever the hell this game is suppost to come out lol.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Kailis

Male

PostSubject: SWG Beskar'gam Pics   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 am

r.
Err... correction, I guess there's a ZERO liimit for photo uploads.

Last edited by Kailis on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:04 am

Another new addition guys! Everyone, please welcome Kailis. He is our good friend from xboxlive as some may know. James glad to have you buddy.
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Newest members to the guild are; Rilek and Infallible. When you get a chance, tell everyone about yourselves guys.
Back to top Go down
Azione

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks for the invite! Can't wait till this game comes out so we can start tearing up the PvP scene Razz
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

look forward to it!!! glad for you to join us
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Everyone, please welcome Vestral to the guild. Its good to have you, glad you have joined us.
Back to top Go down
Vestral

PostSubject: Hiya   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Thank you for the acceptance, i look forward to having good fun with all of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Welcome to the guild damn glad to meet you (quote from animal house).
glad to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

Location / Yrs Gaming : Viva!

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Gentlemen gentlemen .....and Casey. Pleasure to be amongst you fine chaps. Now I just have to figure out how to update my profile.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:29 pm

hahaha hey there billy. glad to see you on the forums. YEEEAAHHHH GUYYYYYY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vestral

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:23 am

Oh wow u guys are too funny.
well i guess ill take this oppurtunity to tell everyone about myself...
My names howard ( real lame, call me howie ), and im 17 (yes u have a youngling). I live in Honolulu hawaii, and have experience in many different MMO's such as Runescape, WoW, ect..
Im not some fascinating person, but i do like to have casual fun, and it looks like ill have alot of that with u guys. if anyone ever needs to contact me, u can reach me at "hlestronge@hawaii.rr.com"
well thats it...hope im not dissapointing lol. ;P
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Nice Hawaii!! I've only been to Oahu spent about two weeks out there. good times... any who glad to have you with us and we dont mind younglings at all. look forward to getting to know you before the release. welcome!
Back to top Go down
Vestral

Vestral

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey thanks bro Smile. And yah oahu is a beautiful island. Ill send u a friend request on SWTOR, and hope to get to know u too real soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Rilek

Rilek

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Rod, and I like to party.

My real name's Brandon. I'm 26 and live in Vegas.

I plan on playing a smuggler for my main toon, but I'll also have a Sith Inquisitor so I can hang out with all you Sithy people..
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 pm

I also like to party ...lol. Good to have you with us guy! I will also have a trooper for my other toon . I think we discussed having a republic guild close to our Empire one for those who have alternate toons.
Back to top Go down
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:25 pm

whats up fellas im one of the guilde officers mike glad to have everyone here and welcome all who wants to join , so shout out to your friends!!!! when every one gets a chance post up what your comp is running . im not trying to eliminate anyone just want to get an idea . have a good one.

mike
strenght & honor
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

Location / Yrs Gaming : Viva!

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:56 am

MikeIII wrote:
when every one gets a chance post up what your comp is running . im not trying to eliminate anyone just want to get an idea .

Good idea man. I'm running a 2.6ghz quad w 8 GB Ram and a sucky ATI 4350 card and 56k dial up...jk. It works well for just about every application, but doesnt necessarily excel.
Back to top Go down
Vestral

Vestral

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 am

Rod, glad to have you Smile. im vestral but my nickname is howie for my real name (howard) im going to playing an inquisitor. again glad to have you
Back to top Go down
Bravoz

Bravoz

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:32 pm

hey guys I finally got my computer to work... I was having a lot of issues.

My name is Branden and Im 27 years old. glad to be with you guys and look forward to getting started with TOR already!!! glad to see we have quality guild members!
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Finally! lol welcome to the guild website guy!!!
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 pm

hahaha Welcome bro
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 am

Everyone, please welcome Whistler. The newest member to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:57 pm

welcome whistler to the guild. glad for you to join us. look forward to getting to know you and everyone as swtor gets closer to its release. see you on the forums guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO MOLON LABE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ :: GUILD BUSINESS :: NEW GUILD MEMBERS-
Jump to: