ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOME TO MOLON LABE

Go down 
+5
infallible
Azione
Kailis
Aghteryonn
Pulserator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

Male Age : 41
Location / Yrs Gaming : Las Vegas, NV / 23 yrs

WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Guys I'd like to welcome our newest member, Azione. I don't know you personally, but hopefully you will fit right in. We are all good peeps who just want to have fun. If you have any ideas, please voice your opinion. Also, if you could, tell us a little about yourself.

Since you don't know us yet either, I'll fill you in a little about myself. Name is Jake, I'm 28 and I live in Las Vegas. I've played only one MMO which was Star Wars Galaxies. I have some guild experience on there. I was in a guild for about 3 yrs. My class of choice so far on SWTOR will be Bounty Hunter and Trooper. I looked forward to having fun with the guild and getting to know everyone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bravoz

Bravoz

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:01 pm

hey whistler damn glad to have ya with us!

Back to top Go down
Bravoz

Bravoz

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm

and to everyone else sorry I haven't been on the forums that much. my computer took a dump and I am trying to talk the wife into letting me get a new one lol.
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

Location / Yrs Gaming : Viva!

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 pm

As an old pro at this my friend, let me offer this piece of advice; throughout the years I've found it is generally easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission..... of course ymmv

ETA: further explanation: You ask "honey..sweetheart love of my life, I need a new computer to play TOR with, NEED one!" This opens up the possibility of her saying plainly "no" or you may get the "you know we could really use some new drapes since your brother, the uncouth savage that he is, came over and wiped his hands and mouth all over them after dinner the other night...." (example only ) Of course if one of those two things occur, you're neverless going to go out and do what we men do best, you're gonna go out and get the new computer that you NEED. Now "that day" comes. She comes home and thinks, hmm I haven't checked my facebook in awhile" and wanders into the library .... she notices it Suspect ...... This has now become a major problem, I'm talking the frank AND beans in the zipper type ordeal. She gets mad because she said no and/or had other plans but you did it anyways......bad stuff my friend.

In retrospect it may have been better to just go out and get the computer (as long as you can afford it). If she gets mad she won't be mad at you for too long or too seriously as it wasn't an issue raised before...... Trust me on this guy, never ask to buy a new AR and be told no then go out and do it anyways.

Last edited by infallible on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azione

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:21 am

infallible wrote:
As an old pro at this my friend, let me offer this piece of advice; throughout the years I've found it is generally easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission..... of course ymmv

This is very true.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:17 pm

its true... the uncouth savage that I am I could come over and due that... because bill already knows that his mother had me over last week and I didn't just wipe my hands and mouth on her drapes Razz

hahaha anyways I will keep my feelers out for any good deals.
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Aghteryonn wrote:
its true... the uncouth savage that I am I could come over and due that... because bill already knows that his mother had me over last week and I didn't just wipe my hands and mouth on her drapes Razz

hahaha anyways I will keep my feelers out for any good deals.

WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Ngsm13
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:15 am

hahaha too funny
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:28 am

so does anyone know who whistler is??
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:49 am

I thinki he's Azione's buddy but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:08 pm

ahh ok coolio... hopefully thats the case
Back to top Go down
Azione

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 pm

infallible wrote:
I thinki he's Azione's buddy but I'm not sure.

Neutral None of my friends have joined up yet. I don't know who whistler is.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Hmmmm well I'll keep him on a little longer until we find out if anyone knows him or of hecresponds on the forums
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm

This brings up an interesting point. I've sent this guy a message and got no response. I think we need to stick to having people applying. If they want to join, we need to make sure they put in a request on the SWTOR guild first and submit a post on the apply forum there. This way we will know more of who they are and why they want to join. Whistler only registered here on the forums and not on SWTOR. He never said a word of who he was and if he was looking to join. This was my mistake. I assumed someone here knew him, so I just accepted him. For now one, no one joins unless they submit a request with their info on the SWTOR site first. Whistler possibly was just checking us out and decided it wasn't for him. Hope you all agree.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:15 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 am

TIS THINKS THIS A GOOD IDAE AS WELL FINE SIR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 am

Now the ban hammer of justice crushes you...... Over power!
Back to top Go down
MikeIII

MikeIII

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:00 pm

WE WELCOME BRAVO AKA BRANDEN TO THE GUILD ABOUT TIME BUB!!!!
Back to top Go down
MikeIII

MikeIII

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 pm

AND HURRY UP AND GET A NEW COMP B GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vestral

Vestral

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:39 am

Sorry boys, i havent been on the forums lately....welcome to all those i havent welcomed yet, and i agree with the rule about applying on the SWTOR site first. seems like a very good idea. Smile oooh! and ima be in VEGAS! this summer with my folks, so watch out cause ima come and mobb all of you!!
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:47 am

hahaha coolio broski!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MOLON LABE   WELCOME TO MOLON LABE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO MOLON LABE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ :: GUILD BUSINESS :: NEW GUILD MEMBERS-
Jump to: