ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your computer spec's

Go down 
+2
infallible
Azione
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azione

Your computer spec's Empty
PostSubject: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Quote :
when every one gets a chance post up what your comp is running . im not trying to eliminate anyone just want to get an idea . have a good one.
-MikeIII

Decided to move this to its own spot so it wouldn't get cluttered and lost in the new guildie thread Razz

Quote :
Good idea man. I'm running a 2.6ghz quad w 8 GB Ram and a sucky ATI 4350 card and 56k dial up...jk. It works well for just about every application, but doesnt necessarily excel.
-Infallible

I'm running an Intel Core Duo 2.53 GHz, 4.00G ram, Windows 7 64 bit, and an ATI 5670 with cable internet.

Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

Location / Yrs Gaming : Viva!

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

good place bro. With that being said, I'm going to need to update my graphics card. Unfortunately I see that I will have to replace my power supply as well so I'll be getting on it when the funds allow. Any recommendations for cards?
Back to top Go down
Azione

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 pm

infallible wrote:
good place bro. With that being said, I'm going to need to update my graphics card. Unfortunately I see that I will have to replace my power supply as well so I'll be getting on it when the funds allow. Any recommendations for cards?

Depends on your budget and what you want it for.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 pm

"Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card 100283-3L"
Electronics; $154.95

"Diablotek DA Series 600-Watt ATX Power Supply PSDA600"
Electronics; $29.99

I bought these at the end of last year when I upgraded my PC so I could play Starcraft 2... I was able to put all the graphics settings to the highest and still and no lag at all even in big battles... and I got both at a great price. I shopped around for a while and Amazon had the best prices.
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

Location / Yrs Gaming : Viva!

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Aghteryonn wrote:
"Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card 100283-3L"
Electronics; $154.95

"Diablotek DA Series 600-Watt ATX Power Supply PSDA600"
Electronics; $29.99

I bought these at the end of last year when I upgraded my PC so I could play Starcraft 2... I was able to put all the graphics settings to the highest and still and no lag at all even in big battles... and I got both at a great price. I shopped around for a while and Amazon had the best prices.

thats a good combination guy, I'll probably do the same. I have been looking at the new 8K series ATI cards, I figured if I'm going to upgrade I might as well get something decent that will last for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Bravoz

Bravoz

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:04 pm

in the process of buying a new comp. but ill keep ya'll posted
Back to top Go down
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 am

I have the radeon HD 5770 like Aghteryonn we both have the same computer i recomend it highly. Our comps before ran great playing Star Craft. But after the graffics card and of i cant forget the power supply, it was a whole new game.
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

Male Age : 41
Location / Yrs Gaming : Las Vegas, NV / 23 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:33 am

I haven't posted here because my current computer sucks balls. Not talking about our MAC, but my PC does. I'm having my buddy build me a new tower though just for this game. Not going to bother even buying a screen though, I'll just hook the PC to the TV and have a badass view.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:14 pm

nice! ya these new tv's are awsome for that
Back to top Go down
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:06 pm

IVE NEVER PLAYED MY PC ON A TV BUT I WOULDNT MIND TRYING ALTHOUGH I DONT THINK MY WIFE WOULD LIKE ME TKING OVER THE COMPUTER AND THE TV!!!!!! ITS GOTTA BE ONE OR THE OTHER!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your computer spec's   Your computer spec's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your computer spec's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ :: TECH. SUPPORT :: HARDWARE-
Jump to: