ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sucker Punch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rilek

Rilek

Sucker Punch Empty
PostSubject: Sucker Punch   Sucker Punch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:53 pm

So yesterday I played hookie from work and went to see Sucker Punch.
I left the theater thoroughly confused, yet satisfied.
It was very entertaining, but I couldn't tell you what it was about to save my life.

Lots of hot chicks in it though.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

Sucker Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucker Punch   Sucker Punch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 pm

i heard it was pretty dumb... it looks intresting but not enough to go to the movies.... ill wait for it to come to dvd.
Back to top Go down
Rilek

Rilek

Sucker Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucker Punch   Sucker Punch Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah, as far as story line it was dumb. Cause, really... there WAS no story line. Just a bunch of scenes loosely connecting very over the top battle scenes. It was no Inception, but I enjoyed it for what it was. Plus, I didn't have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Vestral

Vestral

Male

Sucker Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucker Punch   Sucker Punch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 am

aww jeez...i was excited about this movie cause it looked real intense. I guess i wont be seeing it anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

Sucker Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucker Punch   Sucker Punch Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:02 am

I WENT THERE THINKING IT WOULD BE GOOD BUT ISHOULD OF KNOWN IT WASNT ( WIFES TURN TO PICK AND IM NEVER SATISFIED) HOT CHICKS AND COOL BATTLES BUT I GOT LOST IN THE FIRST 5 MIN AND ENDED U PLAYNG SCRABBLE ON MY PHONE UNTILL THE FIGHT SCENES CAME ON. IM GONNA GIVE A THUMBS DOWN!!!!
Sucker Punch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIppExZdmM3-gapZ4eYcjarp-CJWFTSU_fUNU6ZxwrAGbOXTxrng

AND THIS A THUMBS UP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sucker Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sucker Punch   Sucker Punch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sucker Punch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: AT THE MOVIES-
Jump to: