ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUILD RANKS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

Male Age : 41
Location / Yrs Gaming : Las Vegas, NV / 23 yrs

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Leadership
  • Dark Lord - (Leader is the one we swear loyalty to.)
  • Dark Council - (Dark Lords most trusted. They carry out Dark Lords commands.)

Bounty Hunter
  • Head Master BH - (Overseer of all Bounty Hunters. Answers to Dark Lord and Council.)
  • Master BH (3) - (Answer to Head Master BH and carries out his orders.)
  • Elite BH (5) - (These are the more trusted bounty hunters who fill in for Master BH when away.)
  • Experienced BH (10) - (Trains new up and coming bounty hunters.)
  • Tracker (5) - (These BH will track targets for other members. They will be skilled in tracking down information and hangouts of selected targets.)
  • Hired Gun (10) - (Down someone taken out? These guys can get the job done. Hire one to help you eliminate a target.)
  • BH Rookie(Any) - (Will be front men in battle and are trained by the experienced BH.)

Sith
  • Sith Lord - (Must be an Inquisitor. All Sith must follow his orders. Answers to Dark Lord and Council.)
  • Sith Warlord (3) - (Answers to Sith Lord and carries out his orders.)
  • Sith Master (10) - (These are experienced Sith who will take on one Apprentice at a time and train them. They sit in when Sith Warlord is away.)
  • Sith Assassin (5) - (Highly trained Sith, who can take out targets very quickly and quietly.)
  • Sith Stalker (5) - (Bounty Hunters too busy tracking target already? Ask a Sith Stalker to do the job.)
  • Sith Marauder (10) - (Similar to Hired Gun BH, they will assist you in taking down a target.)
  • Sith Acolyte (3) - (Are the Sith Ministry and carry out ceremonies for the Dark Lord such as promoting guild members.)
  • Sith Apprentice (Any) - (Will be front men in battle and are trained by Sith Masters.)

Imperial Agent
  • Grand Moff - (All Agents must follow his orders. Answers to Dark Lord and Council.)
  • General (3) - (Answers to Grand Moff and carries out his orders.)
  • Agent (10) - (More experienced Agent, trains Cadets and sit in when a General is away.)
  • Assassin (5) - (Need a sniper to assist you? Use an Assassins as back up to take that long shot for you.)
  • Infiltrator (10) - (Infiltrators enemy lines for rescues or blindsides.)
  • Scout (5) - (Scouts enemy territories and assist Generals in battle plans.)
  • Cadet (Any) - (Assist on battlefield and are trained by Agents.)

Guild Politics
  • Guild Diplomat (2) -
  • Treasurer (1) -
  • Zoning (3) -

*** NOTE *** - Ranks are not finalized until game launch gets closer. Ranks are subject to change and some might be added or removed.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:30 pm

its looking good so far
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

Location / Yrs Gaming : Viva!

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Looks like a good set up thus far though we are going to have to expand the guild quite a bit to fulfill a lot of those spots. If I could make a request, I would like to nominate myself for one of the positions of the elite not mentioned so far. I want to be the cook.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:31 pm

I second that... I think Infallible would be an excellent cook. as long as he sticks to cooking fried rice.... other than that he's no good.
Back to top Go down
infallible

infallible

Location / Yrs Gaming : Viva!

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 am

GUILD RANKS 2cgditc
Aghteryonn wrote:
I second that... I think Infallible would be an excellent cook. as long as he sticks to cooking fried rice.... other than that he's no good.

Last edited by infallible on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:33 pm

hahahahaha!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

Male Age : 41
Location / Yrs Gaming : Las Vegas, NV / 23 yrs

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 pm

hahahaha Thats too funny
Back to top Go down
MikeIII

MikeIII

Location / Yrs Gaming : VEGAS /27

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 am

i think white rice is easier!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUILD RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD RANKS   GUILD RANKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUILD RANKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ :: GUILD BUSINESS :: GUILD RANKS-
Jump to: