ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWTOR beta soon?...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vestral

Vestral

Male

SWTOR beta soon?... Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR beta soon?...   SWTOR beta soon?... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

So there talk going around that the open beta for SW:TOR is going to be coming soon. Im personally sketchy about it, but is anyone going to be taking part of that?

-Vestral Wink
Back to top Go down
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

Male Age : 41
Location / Yrs Gaming : Las Vegas, NV / 23 yrs

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR beta soon?...   SWTOR beta soon?... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:53 am

I might try it just to get an overview of the game.
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR beta soon?...   SWTOR beta soon?... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 pm

i suggest you as guild leader that you must "due or do not... there is no try" Razz
Back to top Go down
Rilek

Rilek

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR beta soon?...   SWTOR beta soon?... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 pm

If they do an open beta, I will certainly partake. I did the open beta for Vanguard: Saga of Heroes and it was cool. Obviously there were some things that were broken, but as long as you kept in mind that you were playing an unfinished product it was easy to keep from getting too annoyed. I just want to get in the game!
Back to top Go down
Azione

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR beta soon?...   SWTOR beta soon?... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Vestral wrote:
So there talk going around that the open beta for SW:TOR is going to be coming soon. Im personally sketchy about it, but is anyone going to be taking part of that?

-Vestral Wink

I personally won't b/c I don't want to take the time to invest in a character just to start over at release. Hope one of you gets in so we can get some in guild feedback Razz
Back to top Go down
Vestral

Vestral

Male

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR beta soon?...   SWTOR beta soon?... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:09 am

haha, yes, having a man on the inside would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR beta soon?...   SWTOR beta soon?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWTOR beta soon?...
Page 1 of 1