ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Login or Register
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulserator
Admin
Pulserator

Male Age : 41
Location / Yrs Gaming : Las Vegas, NV / 23 yrs

RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS! Empty
PostSubject: RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS!   RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 am

Hey guys, its more than likely that SWTOR will only allow so many guilds to form once the game begins. Casey like the idea of quality or quantity, but I say for now we recruit as many as we can. Once things get going, we can weed out the bad. I want to run a smooth guild, so it is going to take some work from everyone to help out. Lets get on the forums in SWTOR and recruit if possible. I have a recruitment forum up on there and I will try to keep up on it.[b]
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS!   RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:46 pm

just FYI to everyone...

I know that some of your friends (including mine) also want to play a Republic toon as well. and because we are a Sith guild some of them may not want to join with Molon Labe.
Just to remind everyone and to let others know that we also plan on having a Republic guild with close to the same name so if guild members wanted to play a Republic toon they will have a guild to group up with. I myself want to have a trooper character as well. Because the way the guild is set up we can't create another guild and be grouped with both.
but once the SWTOR comes online im sure we won't have that problem.( unless there is something I dont know)

so what I am trying to say is tell everyone to join this guild now and then once SWTOR starts we can sort out everything when the time comes
Back to top Go down
Rilek

Rilek

PostSubject: Re: RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS!   RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm going to send Heigev a message next time I get on xbox live and tell him to check us out. And I might see if I can get on SWG and search out Tiwe. I wish I had kept in contact with more of the CRUE crew...
Back to top Go down
Aghteryonn

Aghteryonn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS!   RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:14 am

sounds good! get on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS!   RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ :: GUILD BUSINESS :: NEW GUILD MEMBERS-
Jump to: